Returning 'Home for the Holidays' for our Autumn/Winter '21 collection, the Parisienne has had a little colour change, channeling a 1940's wingtip vibe in beige and espresso. We think this new colourway is perfect for all you vintage darlings out there!
Also available in Black/Ivory.
Please note the top buckle is for design purposes only and is not a functioning buckle.
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular width feet
- Genuine leather upper and lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick Release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note that as part of the manufacturing process is done by hand, there may be slight differences in each make
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe. Read more about our Shipping policy here.
I love these shoes! They have that authentic vintage look that I love and they are so comfortable and pretty. Be sure to measure your foot and follow the sizing guides carefully and you'll get the perfect fit.
Loved these shoes. They are not only beautiful, but also really comfortable and well crafted.
Note: if you have an half number, i suggest you to choose the highest. <3
Very comfortable shoes. Also, stunningly beautiful!