Please note this is a rough guide of international sizing conversions. Every model has a different fit depending on the design and material. Please read fitting recommendations for each product before choosing your size.
|Foot Length (cm)||22.7||23.3||24.0||24.7||25.3||26.0||26.7|
Measuring foot length
1. Place your foot flat on a piece of paper with your heel up against a wall
2. Draw a straight line across the top of toe
3. Measure the length between the bottom of the page (which was against the wall) and the line in cm
4. Use this measurement to find your closest size using the table above
5. If you are unsure about width, contact us and we will try to help you find your best match
Think you might need a size exchange?
As guidance, wear your shoes and move your feet to the front until they are comfortable. If there is more than 1-1.5cm of space in the back heel, you may need to go down a size. However, please consider the fit width wise as sizing down may mean the width becomes too tight. If the width fits well and your shoe is just slightly long, an insole or gel heel insert may help relieve any slipping.