Photo by Eve Pain (@eve_pain)
Do your shoes feel too tight? While there are many ways to stretch leather, this is the one we recommend to get effective results quickly without damaging the leather. This trick will help you stretch your shoes up to half a size larger within a day!
- You'll need a few hours so choose a time when you are at home and not busy (i.e. you can sit around with your shoes on for a while!)
- Wear thick socks or double up on socks, then wear your shoes
- Using a hairdryer, run warm to hot air over the tight areas for about 5 minutes
- Wriggle your toes in the tightest areas to help stretch those troublesome spots
- Keep the socks shoes on for 15-20 minutes, then take the socks off to check how the shoes feel. If they require more stretching, repeat the process.
- Keep repeating the process until the shoes feel stretched to your size.