🎄 Extended Holiday Returns Window 🎄
Any shoes purchased between 1st November to 25th December are eligible for an extended holiday return window up to 31st January 2024. This means any shoes purchased as a Christmas gift can be returned for a size exchange (to the gift recipient) or store credit as long as the return is shipped by 31st January 2024.
Please note only items purchased at full price are eligible for a refund. No refunds for items purchased on sale, sorry.
Please ensure no marks are made on the soles (marks incur a 30 USD damaged goods fee) and all packaging is kept in case a return is required.
Returns for Exchange/Store Credit/Refund
- Please try on a clean carpeted surface in case exchange is required - any shoes returned with marks on the soles or upper will incur a 30 USD damage fee
- Return requests must be submitted within 14 days of receiving the parcel and in original condition with original dustbag and shoebox
- Any goods not received due to late collection or unpaid customs taxes will only be resent upon the repayment of $10 USD postage
|I have...||Return||Exchange||Store Credit||Refund|
|New unworn shoes purchased at full price (includes full priced items purchased with a discount code)||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|New unworn shoes purchased on sale||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|Swap and Sell items||❌||❌||❌||❌|
How to Return an Item
- Fill out our Returns Request Form
- We will contact you within 1-3 business days with the instructions for returning your parcel to us. Returns must be shipped back to any one of our returns locations in Hong Kong, Australia or the US. You will be responsible for paying the postage to return your item to us. If you are getting an exchange item, we will ship that to you free of postage charge.
- If you need an exchange, we will only reserve your exchange pair when you have submitted your tracking number
For goods with minor defects, we will compensate you for the repair of the defect. If you have a damaged, faulty or minor defective pair, please email us at email@example.com with photos and a description of the issue.
- Our prices exclude VAT, meaning we do not cover any potential customs duties or taxes charged by your customs office
- We cannot estimate if customs duties or taxes will be applied, but we do declare a lower price to help your parcel pass through easier
- Most items (except for Swap & Sell) are shipped from our main warehouse in China
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes at this time, sorry
- Regular mail: flat fee of $10 USD or free for orders over $100 USD, currently takes about 2-5 weeks to arrive for most regions. Please note more remote areas will require more time.
- Lower customs taxes (sometimes none)
- Generally delivered by the local country's courier
- Fedex: flat fee of $40 USD per item, currently takes 1-3 weeks to arrive depending on your region
- Higher customs taxes
- Can only be delivered to residence or business addresses
- Requires signature
- Please remember your parcel will not show progress information until it reaches the next scanning point. For example, once it has been shipped, you may not see another progress update until it reaches customs clearance weeks later.
- We monitor all shipments every day. If there is anything critical that requires your attention, we will contact you by email and if we can, by Whatsapp.
- Where do you make your shoes? We manufacture with a very small factory in China which we have partnered with since the very beginning. You can reach more about our manufacturing practices at our About Us page.
- Are these dance shoes? No, please note we do not make dance shoes. We understand that many women use our shoes for swing dancing, however we do not design our shoes specifically for dance and therefore do not make recommendations to use them for that purpose.
We currently accept payment via credit card or Paypal. We do not offer Afterpay, sorry.
Terms & Conditions
Charlie Stone Pte Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or restrict access to this website, or take down the website at any time without notice. Purchases from Charlie Stone Shoes must be for personal use only, and can be purchased using a valid credit card. Charlie Stone Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse to fulfil or delay shipment of any order if we believe it does not comply with these terms & conditions, including orders with incorrect or incomplete information or large bulk orders that we suspect may be for distribution. The materials, content and images displayed on this website are property of Charlie Stone Shoes and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior consent of Charlie Stone Shoes. Any promotions or competitions advertised on the website are correct at the time of publishing, and are valid for the period of time stated in the relevant promotion or competition terms & conditions. We reserve the right to change or take them down at any time without notice.