We currently have 2 shipping methods:
1) E-Packet (slow but usually minimises duties/tax fees)
- Cost: free
- Delivery time: 2-4 weeks after dispatch
- Does not require signature - PO Boxes/Parcel Lockers allowed. Choose this option if you want to authorise your parcel to be left at your door.
- Usually lower duties/VAT charges: while this option is slower, it usually incurs minimal and in some cases no import duties/VAT. You may want to consider this option if you live in Europe or the US.
2) DHL/Fedex (fast but usually has higher duties/tax fees)
- Cost: free for orders over $200
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks after dispatch
- Requires signature - NO PO BOXES/PARCEL LOCKERS. Please ensure it is an address where someone will be available to sign and accept the parcel. Please keep in mind any lockdown restrictions in your city that may impact access to your address (e.g. business addresses)
- Potentially higher duties/VAT charges: the express couriers tend to incur higher import duties/VAT, so if you are in Europe or the US, please keep this in mind as you may want to choose the e-Packet option to minimise fees
Other things to note
- Deliveries to Taiwan: please enter your name and address in Chinese, and provide your ID number in the Notes field. You will also need to complete real name verification via the YILI app (易利委APP) - we cannot send your parcel until you do so.
- Missed a delivery and now it's being sent back to us? We will resend your parcel upon repayment of postage
- Customs duties/taxes: we do not cover this and cannot estimate what might be charged by your customs office. Customs duties/VAT is most commonly applied in Europe. The table below is a rough guide of some country thresholds, however please keep in mind this is only a guide based on what information we can find, and DHL may have additional charges given the current global situation.
- If you refuse to pay customs fees and the parcel is sent back to us, please note there is a $30 restocking fee.
|Country||Duty applies if value is||GST/VAT applies if value is||GST/VAT rate|
|Australia||over 1000 AUD||over 1000 AUD||10%|
|Canada||over 20 CAD||over 20 CAD||5%|
|Denmark||over 1150 DKK||over 80 DKK||25%|
|Finland||over 150 EUR||over 22 EUR||24%|
|France||over 150 EUR||over 0 EUR||20%|
|Germany||over 150 EUR||over 22 EUR||19%|
|Italy||over 150 EUR||over 22 EUR||22%|
|Japan||over 10000 JPY||over 10000 JPY||10%|
|Korea||over 150 USD||over 150 USD||10%|
|Netherlands||over 150 EUR||over 22 EUR||21%|
|New Zealand||over 1000 NZD||over NZD||15%|
|Norway||over 350 NOK||over 350 NOK||25%|
|Spain||over 150 EUR||over 22 EUR||21%|
|Sweden||over 1600 SEK||over 0 SEK||25%|
|Switzerland||over 5 CHF||over 0 CHF||8%|
|United Kingdom||over 135 GBP||over 15 GBP||20%|
|United States||over 100 USD||over 100 USD||varies by state|