By making a purchase, you must understand that:
- Your shoes may be shipped from Charlie Stone's main warehouse in China or secondary locations in Australia or Singapore.
- Customs fees charged by border control (most common in Europe and Canada) are not covered or reimbursed by Charlie Stone. Any orders returned due to rejection of customs fee payment will incur a restocking fee
- There are no refunds on sale items, normal exchange policy applies
- Any returns must be shipped at your expense to a returns address in Hong Kong or Australia and postage will not be covered or reimbursed by Charlie Stone
- Returns can only be made for new, unworn shoes in their original shoebox. Any damage to the shoes will incur a damaged goods fee