Rose (Blush Tweed)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
How marvelous! We're taking a trip to New York City, 1958 this Spring/Summer and finding inspiration in the fabulous fashions of the late fifties. Step into this cute pair of tweed flats that will have you feeling ready to go shopping at the famous B. Altman!
The Rose features a fun reminder of how marvelous you are before you put them on every day! Please note that since this is printed on the ball of foot, it will eventually rub off after wear.
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular width feet
- Tweed fabric/leather trimming upper and leather lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make and due to the tweed fabric, the pattern on each pair will vary
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe. Read more about our Shipping policy here.