Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
How marvelous! We're taking a trip to New York City, 1958 this Spring/Summer and finding inspiration in the fabulous fashions of the late fifties. A true 50's summer sandal with an open toe and upper inspired by mid-century wedges, the Midge is your poolside friend for those hot summer days.
The Midge features a fun reminder of how marvelous you are before you put them on every day! Please note that since this is printed on the ball of foot, it will eventually rub off after wear.
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular width feet
- Leather upper and leather lining
- Smooth man made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe. Read more about our Shipping policy here.