- Free regular shipping on orders over $100
- Price does not include import taxes (may be applicable in Europe/Canada)
We love pastel palettes! Anuha is a sweet and pastel pretty open toe with a tie bow front and sensibly sturdy heel keeping you elevated but comfortable at 5.5cm high. Whether you're going for a tropical tiki look, 1940's summer or sweet-like-sundaes 50's style, the Anuha is there for you every step of the way!
- Size Grade: 3
- Best suited for regular to wide width feet
- Vegan-friendly faux leather upper and lining
- Man-made sole
- Quick buckle fastening
- 2 1/8" / 5.5cm heel
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe. Read more about our Shipping policy here.
Such a versatile shoe to add femininity and flair to all of your outfits any time of year! I love the subtlety of the bow and how well crafted the material is, flexible and sturdy so you can wear them all day or night,