As COVID-19 continues to keep international shipping lines suspended in some regions, we have created a new way for customers to get size exchanges or refunds without having to send their pair back to us in Singapore or Australia. We call this the 'Swap & Sell', which is a system of re-homing pairs within your region that would have otherwise needed to be sent back to our Returns Houses.
By using Swap & Sell to re-home your pair, you get to save on high international postage costs or avoid having to wait months until shipment route return to normal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Currently only available for customers in Europe or the United States where international shipments are heavily affected
- Our usual returns/exchange timeframe does not apply
For the original customer sending on the re-homed pair
- You must enquire about an exchange/refund within 7 days of receiving your parcel
- You must pay for the postage to the next customer
- You must wait for us to find a new buyer before you can receive your refund or exchange. We cannot estimate how long this will take as this is a new program, and we cannot guarantee it will be sold at all. In the case that it is not sold, you will need to return the item to us in Singapore/Australia as per our usual Returns/Exchange policy
For the new customer receiving the re-homed pair
- You must pay for any duties or VAT in any case where the parcel is moved between an EU and non-EU country within Europe.