After the pandemic, shipping fees soared exponentially and never came back down and we recognise that this makes returns difficult for those living far away from our returns locations in Asia Pacific and North America.
So for our friends in Europe who need a size exchange, we created a program as a more affordable alternative to our regular returns process. We call this the 'Swap & Sell', which is a system of re-homing pairs within your region that would have otherwise needed to be sent back to our Returns Houses.
By using Swap & Sell to re-home your pair, you get to save on high international postage costs or avoid having to wait months until shipment route return to normal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Currently only available for customers in Europe where we do not have a returns location available
- Our usual returns/exchange timeframe does not apply
For the original customer sending on the re-homed pair
- You must enquire about an exchange/refund within 14 days of receiving your parcel
- You must pay for the postage to the next customer
- You must wait for us to find a new buyer before you can receive your refund or exchange. We cannot estimate how long this will take as this is a new program, and we cannot guarantee it will be sold at all. In the case that it is not sold, you will need to return the item to us in Singapore/Australia as per our usual Returns/Exchange policy
For the new customer receiving the re-homed pair
- You must pay for any duties or VAT in any case where the parcel is moved between an EU and non-EU country within Europe