- Free e-packet shipping on all orders
- Price does not include import taxes (applicable in Europe/Canada)
A tropical style all-day sandal with cut outs inspired by the geometric patterns from pacific and melanesian art. With a comfortable 1.5" block heel and breezy open toe upper, this summer slingback was made as a tribute to my grandmother who was born in the town of Gizo, Solomon Islands.
- Size Grade: 2
- Best suited for regular to wide width feet
- Vegan-friendly faux leather upper and lining
- Man-made sole
- Quick buckle fastening
- 1.5" heel
- Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe. Read more about our Shipping policy here.
I had to have these shoes to match the yellow/gold of a summer dress and they really brought the outfit together! I ordered to receive them in time, there was no "break-in" wearing period because these are always comfortable out of the box. I wore them no problem through a coastal park and music festival and got lots of compliments!
Brilliant colour and sooo comfortable 😍